Lines Of Credit Secured By Real Property
Purchase - Fix & Flip - New Construction - Tear Down & Rebuild - Bridge
Basic Program Details:
- Use: Fix & Flip, New Construction, Tear Down & Rebuild or Bridge Purchase
- Lines Up To 5 Million USD
- Up To 90% of Purchase Price
- Up To 100% of Renovations or New Construction
- 70% ARV (After Repair/Construction Value)
- Rates: 8.50% - 14.99% Interest Only
- 1 Year Term - Auto Renew - No Prepay(s)
- 2-5% Origination Fee Per Transaction
- Transact On Multiple Deals At One Time - No Limit
- 1% Fee To Activate Line w/ Legal Service Fee
- Cross Collateralize - Use Existing Equity & Gain 100% Funding
- No Minimum Credit Requirement To Participate
- Covers 100% Funding of All Vertical New Construction Costs
What Is a Line of Credit?
A line of credit, or LOC, is a type of loan that we extend allowing you to borrow, or draw down money based on the after repair/construction value of a real estate investment properties. For instance, home equity lines of credit (HELOC) are usually used for remodeling your residence but ours are to purchase, build, renovate or bridge you for a real estate investment property.
If you’re self-employed with cash-flow problems, or want to start a REI business but don’t have the collateral for inventory, you may want to think about a line of credit to give you the leverage you need.
A private line of credit differs from a traditional loan, where on a traditional loan you receive an influx of cash and immediately start making payments on the balance. A LOC only requires you to pay interest and fees on the portion of funds you borrow for an individual investment property.
If your line of credit is for $250,000 and you don't have a project, you won’t have to pay any interest. But the entire balance is available for qualified purchases at any time. You only make payments on money you’ve actually secured by real property for an immediate investment.
How Does a Line of Credit Work?
A line of credit works in a similar way to a hard money loan, in that you have the freedom to secure the funds and complete your investment property objectives. The advantages to a LOC versus a hard money loan is simple; proof of funds for all deals, faster access to the investment capital you need and allows you to work on multiple projects at the same time. In addition, you can use our LOC for purchase, fix and flip, new construction, tear down & rebuild or even a short term bridge.
A line of credit usually comes with a much higher account limit for spending, whereas a hard money loan limits you to one deal!
There are many different reasons why you may want to apply for a LOC, depending on where you are financially. It can be used to help bridge the financial gap, increase your margins and grow your real estate investment company. In many cases, our line of credit empowers you to grow your business!
Qualifications fall into two overarching types:
- Cash: Our line of credit is secured by your investment property so we use your cash reserves to estimate how much you qualify for. We do this on a maximum 5 to 1 ratio, allowing you to show reserve funds and secure a line. 5/1 = $50,000 (Cash) / $250,000 (LOC).
- Equity Collateral: Our line of credit is secured by your investment property so we use your existing equity in a primary or investment property to estimate how much you qualify for. We do this on a maximum 2 to 1 ratio, allowing you to prove your equity and secure a line. 2/1 = $125,000 (Equity) / $250,000 (LOC).
- 100% Funding: You can use your equity as additional collateral to the investment property to secure 100% funding!
Corporate Disclaimer: Crowder and Company, LLC makes commercial, business purpose loans to investors for residential and commercial property investments. Crowder and Company, LLC does not make residential mortgage loans. Loans are for investment purposes only and not for personal, family, or household use. Loan product availability may be limited in certain states. This is not a commitment to lend. All loans are subject to borrower and underwriting approval, at our sole and absolute discretion. Other restrictions may apply, loan terms and conditions are subject to change without notice!
*Offering Lines Of Credit In: FL, CT, DC, DE, GA, MD, NC, NJ, PA, SC & VA