Ground Up New Construction Funding
Single Family - Mixed Use - Retail - Multi Family - Warehouse
Basic Program Details
- Up To 100% Funding of Vertical Construction Costs (When Land Is Owned Free & Clear)
- Land + New Construction Costs With Just 20% Down
- Up To 75% ACV (After Constructed Value)
- Rates: 8.99% - 14.99% Interest Only
- 6-24 Month Term - No Prepay(s)
- 3-6% Origination Fee Per Transaction
- Residential: $75,000 - $5,000,000
- Commercial: $150,000 - $15,000,000
- Average 10 Business Days To Close
- Foreign Nationals Welcome!
- No Minimum Credit Score Required
Builders should benefit from make-sense construction loans, too.
Great benefits for the builders will include:
- Easy hold-back guidelines
- Flexible draw schedules
- Easy builder approvals
- One loan originator, one relationship, one servicer
- Direct Lending, In-house financing for all deals
- Transparent, up-front underwriting on short-term loans
- Simultaneous close for lot purchases and interim financing if needed
- Quick turn time on closings, within 10 days of receiving final contracts, plans, and specs
- No third-party underwriters to slow construction loan approval processes
Time is money for new builders. With a private construction loan, the builder avoids ugly and laborious tasks to get his investment off the ground! Builders choosing private construction loans keep their forward momentum going and get to build new homeowners a custom home of their dreams. Builders benefit from an increase in new construction business from home buyers tired of the exhaustive search for the ‘perfect’ existing house. Additionally, they become good employers that support the local economy. In the end, everyone benefits by building a new community of happy homeowners.
Corporate Disclaimer: Crowder and Company, LLC makes commercial, business purpose loans to investors for residential and commercial property investments. Crowder and Company, LLC does not make residential mortgage loans. Loans are for investment purposes only and not for personal, family, or household use. Loan product availability may be limited in certain states. This is not a commitment to lend. All loans are subject to borrower and underwriting approval, at our sole and absolute discretion. Other restrictions may apply, loan terms and conditions are subject to change without notice!
*New Construction Lending Areas: FL, CT, DC, DE, GA, MD, NC, NJ, PA, SC, VA, OH, TN, AL & KY